Platter is a simple file server for direct file transfers. It's basically woof but with a GUI and some useful features.
- GUI (Qt). While I generally avoid GUIs, qrcodes don't display very well on terminals.
- Displays the download progress of connected clients.
- Displays a QRCode (for transfering files to phones).
- Can bundle multiple files/directories into Zip archives.
- Can add and remove files/archives at runtime.
- Files/archives may be added at runtime.
- Single instance (additional invocations add files to the original instance)
Announcing platter, a file server for direct file transfers. See the project page for details.